Burrito Brigade has many volunteer opportunities. The Eugene chapter makes burritos every Saturday and Sunday and we can always use more volunteers. We also have opportunities to get involved with our Little Free Pantries project and our food rescue & food box project called Waste to Taste. If you are interested in getting involved please fill out the volunteer interest form below or contact us at [email protected].
Update: We currently not taking any new volunteers for our Saturday Burrito Brigade. We are still accepting volunteers for our other programs and you can signup at the form below after reviewing our screening questions.
Before volunteering with Burrito Brigade please review the following COVID-19 screening questions:
Below is a list of symptoms currently reported for COVID-19. Please check the CDC website (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html) for the most current information.
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past ten days?
2. In the last 72 hours have you experienced any of the following not attributed to a chronic condition:
- Fever (temperature of 100.4 F or above) or feeling feverish?
- Shortness of breath?
- Muscle pain (not associated with recent strenuous exercise, injury or an alternate diagnosis made by a healthcare professional)?
- Sore throat?
- Congestion or runny nose?
- Nausea or vomiting?
- Loss of taste or smell?
3. In the last 14 days have you: Cared for or had close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19?
If you answer “Yes” to any question above, please contact your healthcare provider and DO NOT volunteer with Burrito Brigade at this time.
If you answered “No” to all of the above questions please fill out the volunteer form below.