Burrito Brigade has many volunteer opportunities. The Eugene chapter makes burritos every Saturday and Sunday and we can always use more volunteers. We also have opportunities to get involved with our Little Free Pantries project and our food rescue & food box project called Waste to Taste. If you are interested in getting involved please fill out the volunteer interest form below or contact us at [email protected].
We are keeping it safe with:
- Asking anyone with a fever or symptoms to stay home
- Mandatory vaccinations
- Mandatory Masks
- Smaller Groups
- Extra precautions with distribution
- Creating space for social distancing
Before volunteering with Burrito Brigade please review the following COVID-19 screening questions:
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past ten days?
- In the last 72 hours have you experienced any COVID-19 symptoms not attributed to a chronic condition? Symptoms of coronavirus from CDC.
- In the last 14 days have you: Cared for or had close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19?
If you answer “Yes” to any question above, please contact your healthcare provider and DO NOT volunteer with Burrito Brigade at this time.
If you answered “No” to all of the above questions please fill out the volunteer form below.