The Eugene chapter Burrito Brigade is looking to collaborate with more members of our amazing community! We are working hard on many projects during this unprecedented time and could use your help.
Please let us know any questions you have and which way(s) you would like to get involved. We are excited to work with you in building a healthier community for all.
- Help co-lead a brigade! Are you interested in collaborating with an awesome team and problem-solving? We will help get you ready for Burrito Brigade leadership!
- On-Call Volunteer list: Sometimes we end up short on volunteers. We keep rollin’ but it would be a whole lot easier if we had folks willing to be on call for both Saturday 9:30-12 or Sunday 11-3. Are you comfortable being on our back up volunteer list for either day?
- Little Free Pantry Stocker: To keep these running and stocked we need volunteer help! We can provide the food, you take on the food pick up and deliver it to a pantry near you.
- Donated food pick-up and delivery to the food hub: Let’s rescue food together and make sure it gets to folks who need it! Reach out to us to find out how you can be a food rescuer!
- Transportation backup: When we need to move kitchen equipment or pick up large quantities of rescued food, occasionally we need an extra vehicle. Are you willing to be added to our transportation call list?
If you are interested in volunteering for any of these roles or would like to find out more please email us at email@example.com.