We are taking the COVID-19 pandemic seriously, but we also understand the pandemic has created even more food insecurity in our community. We will continue to provide food to those in need and we will take precautions to do it as safe as we can.
Before volunteering with Burrito Brigade please review the following COVID-19 screening questions:
Below is a list of symptoms currently reported for COVID-19. Please check the CDC website (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html) for the most current information.
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past ten days?
2. In the last 72 hours have you experienced any of the following not attributed to a chronic condition:
- Fever (temperature of 100.4 F or above) or feeling feverish?
- Shortness of breath?
- Muscle pain (not associated with recent strenuous exercise, injury or an alternate diagnosis made by a healthcare professional)?
- Sore throat?
- Congestion or runny nose?
- Nausea or vomiting?
- Loss of taste or smell?
3. In the last 14 days have you: Cared for or had close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19?
If you answer “Yes” to any question above, please contact your healthcare provider and DO NOT volunteer with Burrito Brigade at this time.
If you answered “No” to all of the above questions please fill out the volunteer form or contact us to get involved.
We are keeping it safe with:
- Asking anyone with a fever or symptoms to stay home
- Mandatory masks
- Requesting vaccinations
- Smaller Groups
- Extra precautions with distribution
- Creating space for social distancing