COVID-19 update as of May 1, 2023:
Masks are now optional for all visitors and volunteers of Burrito Brigade!
However, we kindly request that if you are exhibiting any symptoms (of COVID, cold or flu, or any other illnesses), to please consider wearing a mask or staying home and resting to help prevent community spread. Many of the community members we serve are vulnerable populations who are at higher risk of illness or complications from illness.
Before volunteering with Burrito Brigade please review the following COVID-19 screening questions:
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past ten days?
- In the last 14 days have you: Cared for or had close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- In the last 72 hours have you experienced any of the following not attributed to a chronic condition:
- Fever, feeling feverish, or chills?
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Any new or unusual muscle pain?
- New loss of taste or smell?
- Sore throat?
- Congestion or runny nose?
- Nausea or vomiting?
Above is a list of common symptoms currently reported for COVID-19. Please check the CDC website for the most current information.
If you answer “Yes” to any question above, please contact your healthcare provider and wait to volunteer with Burrito Brigade until you are feeling well again and no longer contagious.